Tuesday, February 26, 2008

BUSY BUSY


February has been crazy. Paul came home from Bahrain for a couple of weeks and we went skiing. Actually the kids and he did, I sat home and played with the fire. I was scared that I would mess up my knees skiing, which would put me behind for training for my Triathalon in May. They had a great time and I did too. I like to play with matches!!

Seminary is going great! I am exhausted though, trying to read a whole book in four days and trying to teach is. The kids know more than me sometimes.

I am stealing an idea from my friend Laurie. She is starting to put things on her page that she is grateful for. So my first one is ladders, stools, and chairs that I can stand on. I have decided to changes things in my house and the first thing to go, is a bunch of greenery on top of our book shelves. Also a whole bunch of wooden animals that Paul has collected over the years with his travels around the world. (Sorry Paul, they are being banished with the rest of your strange african masks up in the attic. Maybe you can build a shelf for them in the shed! )

So, the ladder came in handy that day...

I am also thankful for locks, so that I can lock up the computer room after about 9:00 at night! Not that any of my kids would even consider going on after I am asleep.

Spencer is busy doing lots of band activities. He drives the "cool" mini van everyday to school so I don't have to drive him back and forth. HAHA! How many of you would have been grateful to drive a mini van at that age?

Eric is Eric. He has recently started asking when he could get a job, and since I found out that he could at 15, I will work on that. It would be good for him. He starts driving in April, I will call all of you so that you can stay home that day!

Camille is busy doing anything that is movement. Every weekend she wants to go skating. She is in an acrobatics class and is doing very well. She is more flexible than I ever was!

2 comments:

Brett and Amy said...

Yay! You're alive! Sounds like you've been busy. What's up with the pyro stuff?

Anonymous said...

CAMILLE WAZ HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!