Thursday, January 24, 2008

Military MOM muscles (MMM)

Well, if I had a digital camera, (hint to Paul), I would have taken a picture of me dismanteling the water bed in Eric's room. It took me two days to tug and pull to get the mattress off the frame and onto a sheet and then drag it out into the hall, where I let Spencer help me drag down the stairs and out to the garage. (Yes, Laurie Miller, I know this is a run on sentence!) After all that hard work I logged it in as a workout at the YMCA on fit linxx. Since there wasn't a category for that kind of a work out, I logged it out as 'rowing'.
Seminary has been slim pickings for attendance this week with attendance. We studied the Book of Judges. I have always liked the story of Deborah and how she and another lady named Jael, nailed two mens heads to the ground with a tent stake. Actually in the first story the knock his head off first!! Does that mean I am morbid? GOOOO Deborah!!! I also think that it is funny in a couple of chapters later that a man doesn't want to go down in history with people knowing he was killed by a "woman", so he asks someone else to do it. ( I thought Laurie would like this feminist remark!)
And since I want to leave this on a positive note, I will say that none of the three animals peed in MY house today!! (That excludes the three that walk on two legs!)

1 comment:

Brett and Amy said...

I'm all set to read you're next post. If you were waiting for a comment, here it is. Now you can continue to inform what's going on in your life.