Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ARGGG


Okay, I am definately computer challenged. I have been trying to figure out how to make a picture come up with my post. I know I did it before, but my brain has a bad way of deleting information, or maybe it doesn't transfer it from month to month. Paul says my memory is going, because I bring up memories that he doesn't remember. I think that means he doesn't have a memory.
We saw ourselves on the beach in about 30 years. There was an older couple out there. The husband has gone out into the water. The waves knocked him down and he could 't get up. His wife was out there laughing at him. She offered her hand to help him up, but he was too stubborn to take it. So the waves kept knocking him down every time he tried to get up. She was having a good laugh. That whole scenario would definately be the two of us in a few years.

3 comments:

nicole lindsay said...

Try using Picasa. It is a free program that works directly with blogging. it is picasa.com. That is what i use and i love using it.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Mary Sunshine said...

Hi Lisa! It's so fun to find your blog and get an update! You know, the last memory I have of your dog is when he peed at my feet at Thanksgiving three and a half years ago. Thank you so much for inviting us to those dinners. It was two years in a row, with Joe gone both times. I really appreciated your kindness. I hope all is well! Mary Thorley