Tuesday, April 15, 2008

March Madness

Well, March came and went and I earned the March Mean Mom Award. We had to have Hobbs put to sleep, (on Paul's Birthday), and I took Spencer to get his wisdom teeth out. I should say that I was more stressed out about those things than the kids seemed to be.
I was very worried about the affect that having Hobbs put to sleep would have on the kids, mostly Camille. She seemed to do very well. We miss him very much. It was a very difficult thing for me to do. I cried all the way there and back. It was the right thing to do though and we are counting on "Families are Forever" to see him again.

1 comment:

bigskygirl said...

I am so sorry to hear about Hobbs. He was a unique dog -- in a good way; and I can imagine there's a noticable absence in your home.