Tuesday, January 15, 2008


Here I am after my first 5 miler. Not too bad, I only have about 18 weeks to go until the big raced day. Camille made it into jazz band. She will be on the piano and is most likely to only 6th grader in the band. She has listened to Spencer the last several years with the trombone and was really torn about being in the orchestra and the band. She chose orchestra and is excelling with the Violin. Now she gets to have both by doing jazz band. It will be two days a week before school and very excited!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not only do you look good after running 5 miles "straight" but I see you're also wearing a Rolex watch. You're beautiful, energetic and RICH! OK, 2 out of 3 ain't bad! I think all of this running you're doing isn't really about training for a triathlon... you're just out winding your perpetual motion watch.

Betty Boop said...

Lisa,
I am so proud of you. As your best friend, I must be honest and confess that I did not think you had it in you. You have proven me wrong for once. Good luck! I am proud of you and hope to be at your triathalon to cheer you on. Keep up the awesome work!