Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Yeah Me!!!

This is my first blog!!! I think this is going to be so cool! I would like to keep in touch with family and friends---(and you all know how much I like to touch people) and let you take a peek into our exciting, perfect lives!! HAHA!

Paul has been scanning pictures on the DVD in all his spare time in Bahrain and it has made me miss the time when the boys were small. (Ten years ago, I would have never seen that coming!)
So I will post an occasional picture that I like.

I am busy doing seminary and LOVE it. The Old Testament Rocks! I am also trying to fill my time with Paul being gone, so I am training for my first sprint triathalon. I am crazy, but making progress. The race date is May 3rd!! Today for the first time I ran 5 straight miles. It may not seem like a lot to you marathon runners, but I did it and even managed to drag myself out of my car after my drive home. Right now I am in a recliner and have to wait for the kids to come home from school to bend my legs to get out of it, but I still did it!

5 comments:

laurie said...

You did awesome! I really thought you were going to stop during that last stretch in to the wind but you didn't! Now you know I will never let you stop with out giving you a hard time because I know you can do it now hee hee.
Congratulations!!!!!!

Betty Boop said...

You have come a long way! I am so proud of you!

bigskygirl said...

Way to go, Lisa! You're going great. I expect to see pictures of that triathlon. I miss you and your family and am glad you've started a blog.

Unknown said...

Great job on running 5 miles straight. Where did you find a place 5 miles long that didn't have any turns or corners? I'm proud of you and wish that I could be there to cheer you on when you run your triathlon.

Brett and Amy said...

Quite inspiring! I haven't run since it got cold, now I'm gonna have to start again. I got a good laugh out of Paul's comment. Hee!